Friday, September 9, 2011

First Week of Classes Complete!

And it went pretty well at that. I like all my professors thus far, the classes are interesting, and there is certainly no shortage of fun throughout the week. We are going out soon, so I won't be writing a big post tonight. However, I didn't want to go the day without posting some new photos at least. I spent a little less than three hours walking all over firenze with my camera, just looking for any photo opportunities. I then spent some time in the garden behind Villa La Pietra. Lighting wasn't nearly as good as I had hoped it would be, but there are shots nonetheless. For now, I'm just going to show a few I took while walking through town, then more will follow up tomorrow. 

I've bee getting a bit bored of doing the usual shots of buildings, so I thought I'd put a little spin on the idea.


I've been looking since last week to do a shot like this, finally found the right spot:


And yet another shot of the Duomo. It really never gets old taking pictures of it. It's just such a marvelous building.


Well, that's all for now. Sorry for the short post, but there will be more coming soon!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment