Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shooting Pics Around Campus

Because of how distraught I was at the fact that I didn't shoot at all today, I took some alone time walking around the campus to get a few more shots. It's really amazing at this campus how I can walk around 5 times and each time, I can see the potential for so many more photos. It's so great to just be able to step outside and shoot amazing pictures, let alone live 10 mins from the heart of firenze! Here's some shots to make up for the lack of shots in my last post.

This is a side view of the villa we are staying in.


Here's the walkway which leads to the villa (if you could mentally map it out, I was standing about 25 feet to the left hand side of the picture above when I took this following picture)


Lastly, here's one of my favorite little known spots on campus. I feel as if it's incredibly underrated. There are plenty of nice tables to sit that are placed around the villas, but this are is tucked nicely away from the villas, under the shade, with an amazing view of Villa la Pietra. My first day here, this is where I had my first lunch. It's a great place to go and sit down and relax, and the shade is more than welcomed when we have these 96 degree days!


For those of you who aren't aware, I host all of my photos on my flickr. I encourage you to go there and check out my photos as I will be only posting some of them here on the blog. Not to mention, the photos can be viewed in high resolution on flickr!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment