Friday, September 16, 2011

Nighttime Shooting!

I've talked about it a lot, but I finally got around to doing some night time photography. We headed down to the Arno River around 7pm and I took some photos down there. I took a few more of Santa Croce, but I forgot to focus (I know...) and they are all slightly out of focus. So, I'll have to re-shoot those one of these days. 

Anyway, back onto the topic. Here's some new photos for all of you to admire. First, let's start with the road that goes along the Arno River:


And here's two shots looking down the Arno:



Today we visited a church which had an amazing view over the town. It killed me that I forgot my camera, but I'll surely be revisiting that site sooner or later.

As always, check back soon and thanks for reading!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment